- Perform accounting tasks related to the efficient maintenance and processing of accounts receivable/payable transactions and Fixed
- Review and process of vendor invoices
- Review and process staff/travel claims
- Process payment and ensure completeness of payment process
- Review and apply customer receipts
- Generate AP/AR reports
- Vendor and customer master maintenance
- To ensure accurate, prompt and up-to-date system entry.
- Actively work with Finance Manager and in-country operation team to identify service delivery issues and propose mitigation/improvement actions as appropriate manage internal stakeholders to resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Build capability by identifying best practices, transferring knowledge to others.
- Participate in activities that expand functional and technical expertise.
- Other related duties as and when required
- Currently we are assisting our MNC client to look for Mandarin/Thai speaking (experience and Fresh Graduate) candidates to work in their company as Account Execuitve (direct employment under our client) at Kuala Lumpur.
- Mandarin/Thai speaking
- Diploma/Degree in Accounting
- Fresh Graduates are also welcomed to apply
- Minimum standard benefits.